Friday, October 21, 2016

What are MDG's


LM

This is my MDG's class where we talk about not only problems that affect us as people in a rich country but to speak of the issues that effect the entire world. In this post I am going to talk about what MDG's are and my thoughts on it.
___________________________________________________________________
A MDG is a issue the United Nations decided is a huge problem that they plan to solve in the next 1000 years. I think the real problem is everything based on death or pain, like poverty and hunger and sickness and so forth.
Etereuti,(2016),United Nations Flag,Pixabay

I don’t agree with much of what the UN does, but if there was one thing I had to pick it would be their plan to eliminate poverty in developing countries. To change a struggling counties It is necessary to bring in higher paying jobs inside to the people living in the poor conditions. At the same time you must not bring in jobs from places like coca cola or businesses that ruin the people in the long run.

If I was the UN I would cut the big corporate greed and regulate strict laws on what they can do. I would then create a baseline of what basic human rights are. First all people all over the world should have access to clean water along with the tools for the things that follow the use of water like cleaning of all sorts personal or environmental. People should all have the access to food 24 hours of the day. All in all I would push to my goal of eliminating the greed in the world and spreading the materials around the world.

A theme of a MDG is a subject of a problem in the world. MDG stands for all issues that must be resolved and how we can resolve them with some simple actions. Not only should all people follow what the UN says is a MDG people should follow what they think a MDG is because the only way to fix a problem is to all work together in what we think the real issue is.

No comments:

Post a Comment